Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions & Possibilities

5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Year!! 

Whenever a new year comes around, I get so excited about all of the possibilities that could occur in the next 365 days. Who's gonna be the next one-hit wonder? What new fad will come about? What will be cool this year that wasn't last year & vice-versa?

I also like to think to myself, how can I give this year it's own identity? I don't want 2011 to be a carbon copy of 2010. I don't think any of us do. So since it's the third day of the year, I've decided to make my list of resolutions; in picture form of course! Enjoy.


{take time to rest}


{be inspired by the past. don't live in it.}


{keep a daily journal of 2011's eventful and un-eventful days.}


{year goal: read 10 novels by 12.31.11}




2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you want to read 10 novels. Have you ever read books by Francine Rivers? She is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend her book: Redeeming Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few good novels for ya. "Deadly Charm", by Claudia Bair-Burney Its a Christian fiction that I really enjoyed.
    Also, this one may seem a little cliche'-ish BUT it has blessed and still is blessing me more than anyother book has. "Knowing God Intimately; Becoming as Close to Him as You Want to Be" by Joyce Meyer. Its perfect for church kids like us, because it helps us to look for God BEYOND what we've been "taught".

    ReplyDelete