Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Autumn Colour

The crackle and crunch of fallen leaves under your shoe. The chilling kiss from brisk winds on your cheek. The warm whiff of cinnamon spices filling your nose. The decadent shades of orange and yellow leaves set the scene. These ingredients mix together to create my favorite season of the four: Fall. My favorite of these ingredients are the leaves of course. Leaves are what make Fall, Fall. The first time you spot that yellow leaf that sticks out amongst the green ones on a branch; or when you see an orange leaf gracefully twist and twirl to the ground, you know that Fall has finally arrived. In this post, I went on an adventure to find the turning leaves. Where I live, leaves don't start turning until late October. So I went looking for the ones that weren't afraid to go first and show off their true colours. Enjoy.







1 comment:

  1. I'm in absolute love and awe of you! Your writing and pictures are epic in every way. I can't wait to see what becomes of you. Your future is nothing but bright! ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete