Sunday, October 24, 2010

I've Got a Crush...

…on Jose Villa’s photography. He’s rated as one of the Top 10 Wedding photographers in the world! So in that case he must be good, right? He just so happens to be my total inspiration. His photos never fail to make my heart smile, and my mind boggle. Here’s a link to his blog {http://josevillablog.com/}. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do





…on White Bark. There’s just something about the rare case of white bark on a tree that makes my mind reel. Shooting in one of these forests would complete me. Unfortunately, these trees are only prominent in the mountains of California {a place that is thousands of miles from where I live}. Fortunately, airplanes were invented. 







…on FLAGS. Brooke Fraser’s new album, Flags, has sent me into a world of whimsical lyrics, and fantastic beats for the past week and a half. This album is the essence of Autumn wrapped up in 11 songs. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. It is so choice. 
 

{BTDubbs. I didn’t take any of these pictures in this post.}


No comments:

Post a Comment