Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Amps & Strings

On October 5th, I accompanied my dad to a Drum Clinic he was doing at the Guitar Center. A Clinic is when an endorsee plays their company’s latest version of an instrument to raise it’s cliental. The Clinic also features a tutorial and a one-on-one experience with the artist. In this case, my dad was doing a Drum Clinic on Yamaha’s newest electronic drum kit. All the while, I was having a field day with my camera in the Vintage Guitar room. This room held Fenders from the ’50s and Gibsons from the ’70s. Needless to say, I went insane! I’ve been to Guitar Center too many times in my life, but I never knew how many photo opportunities it had! So this post features my favorite aspects of Guitar Center’s guitar room. Enjoy.  
































No comments:

Post a Comment